Monday, February 28, 2011
Saturday, February 26, 2011
We are looking for candidates who will be willing to work as BTS/BSC/MSC Installation and commissioning , RF Survey/RF Planning. Service Engineer, Drive Test Engineer, Switch Engineer.
B.Tech /B.E./Diploma in E&C, Electronics, IT, Computers, Electrical etc.
(Final year engineering students can also apply for Job).the students who will get selected has to undergo training for 30-45 days. During that period they will get stipend and after successful completion of training they will get the package of 1.8 – 2.4 lakh per annum.
• The students should have knowledge of communication and the Networks.
• knowledge of core subjects of B-tech.
• knowledge of protocol.
• knowledge of Switching.
• knowledge of different hardware that are used in communication.
• knowledge of RF,Microwave, and different antenas.
• good communication
Be an integral member of the team that builds Aquarian Software’s award-winning products and services.
Aquarian is looking for a software engineer who has strong computer science fundamentals and solid experience with industry-standard technologies to join our elite team of product development professionals. We are looking for an innovative software engineer who will drive all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from requirements to design to development to test to release to customer success.
Do “whatever it takes” to design, build and deliver Aquarian’s products and services:
- Develop innovative software in small teams using cutting-edge technologies, with an emphasis on Java2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) components and Eclipse IDE plug-ins.
- Deliver projects on-time and to specification with an appropriate level of quality.
- Collaborate with product managers, program managers, human computer interaction specialists, customers and prospects to gather and define requirements.
- Develop automated functional tests.
- Collaborate with technical writers to create customer-relevant documentation.
Candidates should have at least knowledge in commercial product development using several of the following skills and technologies:
- Presentation technologies (Eclipse SWT, DHTML/HTML, JSP, XSL).
- Distributed component technologies (EJB, application servers).
- Database design and development and data modeling (SQL, XML).
- Fundamentals of computer science: object-oriented design and design patterns, data structures, algorithms.
- Development process tools: IDE’s, compilers, debuggers, profilers, version control systems, code coverage and automated testing tools.
- Extensive prior participation in agile software development processes, with emphasis on requirements gathering, milestone-based development and triage.
- Experience with multiple operating systems (Windows XP, Windows 2003, Solaris, AIX, Linux, HP-UX).
- Experience with application servers (WebLogic 8.1, IBM WebSphere 5.x).
- Experience with several relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2).
- Desire to push oneself to grow and improve as a software engineer.
The students that get selected will be under probation period of 3 months(training period) and get stipend of 7k for the first 3 months after that they will be given a package of 1.8 lakh.
Training and Placement
Panipat Institute of Engg & Technology
70 Milestone, GT Road Samalkha
Panipat 132102, Haryana, India
Mobile – 09728608004, 09354566995
Phone 0180-2569700 Ext – 317 Fax – 0180-2569800
Email – email@example.com
Friday, February 25, 2011
JOINT CAMPUS PLACEMENT
IPSOS INDICA RESEARCH (www.ipsos.com)
We are an independent company which ranks fifth among global research companies. We are proud of this activity that we have been practicing for more than thirty years. Our ambition: to make survey-based research one of the primary means to understand contemporary society and economy. And to make Ipsos a strategic partner for those who wish to better understand the world and play an active part in it, with lasting success.Our experts are specialised in five areas of activity, Our teams are fully dedicated to their specialisation and work as close as possible to our clients' needs and expectations. Our ambition is to grow faster than the market. This enables our company to strengthen its leading position in each of our areas of expertise and to preserve our independence and professionalism.
Reporting Time Venue : 26 Feb, 2011(Saturday) : 9.30 am (Sharp)
: Samalkha Group of Institution Hathwala Road Samalkha, Panipat – Haryana
Job Descriptions Research Analyst
Salary 3 -3.5 Lacs(MBA Marketing)
For details visit www.sgi.ac.in
COMPANY No. 1
Company's Name : WWICS
Date : 28th Feb.'11
Time : 8:30a.m.
Venue : Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology
Will check student preference, we have 17 Indian Branches. Accordingly will place the students.
As a Management Trainee for 6 months package will varies from 10000 - 15000/-.
Depends on the performance, attitude & skills in 6 months. Hike in salary & designation is possible with a slight chances of change in location. Package will vary from from 16000 - 24000/-...
Founded in 1993, World Wide Immigration Consultancy Services (WWICS) is the world leader in providing Global Resettlement Solutions, which is vouched by thousands of people who have happily settled in some of the favored countries like Canada, USA, UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. As an ISO 9001:2000 certified Immigration Company, WWICS is built on a legacy of delivering excellence, industry knowledge, a world-class infrastructure and expertise of its immigration professionals.
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, WWICS has a global presence with offices in Toronto (Canada), Sydney (Australia), Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah (UAE), Bahrain, Kuwait and Muscat, Oman (Saudi Arabia), Nairobi (Kenya), and back end operations with 20 offices across India. This infrastructure along with the expertise of around 800 professionals enables WWICS to provide tailor-made solutions to resettle the aspiring professionals, business people and students across the globe.
The trainee will get the knowledge about Immigration Industry and marketing techniques.
In the management trainees program, the employee will undergo On the Job Training under the guidance of our professional team located at our respective Branch/ Head Office.
They would be undergoing counseling about the benefits and future scope with the company.
The company is going to provide promotion opportunities for all performing trainees after analyzing their performance for a period of 6 months.
Attached herewith is detailed information of WWICS with detailed KRA’s.
COMPANY No. 2
Package : Rs. 3 lakhs (fixed) + attractive incentives (some of our current employees earn upto Rs. 50000/- additional per month on incentives alone) + other Benefits which include a company laptop with net connectivity and a full system demonstration kit and a mobile telephone.
Venue : Panipat Institute Of Engineering and Technology
Solo/Joint : Joint Campus Drive
Discipline : MBA/PGDM
Also send the confirmation of participation by a return Mail